CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Friday, April 3, 2009

Great News....

I have recieved some e-mails from you swell girls asking for a little more time to create!! So we have extened the DT until next Wednesday April 8th.... I'll be switching the dates in the below post... Sorry for any confusion this causes!!! As I also know how exicited you girls are... And we are too!!!

P.S.- For all the girls that have applied... All I can say is YoU aLL RoCK!! There is so much talent out there... And it's going to be super dooper hard... I just had to share that!!

Thursday April 9th the Top 20 will be announced... You will receive an e-mail with 2 more images... Please create 2 more items from these images!!

Sunday April 12th please make sure you have e-mailed me your 2 creations to ModernSugarBlvd@yahoo.com

Tuesday April 14th the NEW DT for Round 1 will be announced... <--- This is going to be tough since we loveeeeeeeeeeeee everyone's creations..........

xoxo-Candie

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

Ohhhh yeahhhh! What a sweetie you are Candie! I will spread the word, I have so many awesome and talented friends. I'm going to change the info on my blog right now. Oh wow, my only regret is that I wish I didn't rush my project, maybe I could have done more justice to Shop Girl. ;)
Off to update and spread the word! I already see some of my buddies are now following your blog - yay!
Have a wonderful weekend, I can't wait until the announcement!

cr8iveme said...

I put the word out on my blog about the DT call being extended.

Hugs.

Jaspere said...

Good Luck to all those that apply.