CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mini - Release Just For You...


Happy Tuesday!! We have a mini-release today.. And it's just for you... These 2 gals are sooooo Swwwweeeeet... You can find them in the store in the afternoon under "I Love To" digi stamp line....

First we have "So charming".. She just loves to charm everyone....

Check out all the great Sugars aka the DT creations.. Click on them to see them more in detail or better yet visit all the Sugars aka DT's blogs...


And then we have "I love my PDA" gal... She is obsessed with her PDA... She always has o have the 411 where ever she goes... Does that sound like you too? Well it sounds like me! LOL!!! I would be lost without my PDA....
The sugar's on the DT did a great... sweet... Fablous-u-sosooooo job on these.... Look at all the different colors... Great job sugars... Love ya all!

1 comment: