CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd. - Challenge #7

Here we are with another GREAT challenge for you all out there! This weeks challenge was brought to you by the design team sugar Brandi! She has challenged us to make a card using this sketch, she also wants you to use a flower anywhere on the card and to make it a business size card (size 7 1/2 x 9 1/4 and score at 3 5/8)
So show us what you can do with this challenge..we would all love to see it so when your done post the link here in a comment!




5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

I do not see my card here....just wondering...I see my name but no card. Hope you are well...

Sheri Gilson said...

Great cards this week by the DT!:D

Unknown said...

Awesomeness ladies...and in case anyone is wondering...Rachel and I totally did not copy each other LOL

Christine said...

I'm the first one! Yay!!!

Here's a link to my card.

Blessings,
Christine

Sharon said...

Thanks for the challenge this week!
Here http://cardsbyrequest.blogspot.com/2009/06/modern-sugar-blvd-challenge-7.htmls my card

Sharon