CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Monday, July 27, 2009

Fond Farewell: Melissa Craig

We are approaching the end of our first term with the Modern Sugar Blvd Design Team. Those gals we affectionately call "The Sugars". Every Sugar is so talented and their creations have been much appreciated over these last several months.

Some of the Sugars are continuing on but several of our Sweet Girls are stepping down, due to other commitments that they had already made. We will greatly miss having them design with us each month. Of course, we'll still be keeping an eye on them, checking them out and cheering them on in their future endeavors - that's just what Sugars do, after all. I feel like it's kinda like the Marines: "Once a Sugar, Always a Sugar!"

I wanted to give each gal a Fond Farewell here on the blog and hope that you'll enjoy a bit of insight into who she is and leave her some love at the end!

Melissa Craig

Melissa's talent has not gone unnoticed in the stamping world. Her beautiful creations have been appreciated so much. Her flair for layers and embellishments always draws my eye!

I asked each of the designers to answer a few questions and I share Mel's interview with you now!

Mel: Thank you Cassie - what a sweet send off.

MSB: What is your favorite thing about digi stamps?

Mel: My favorite thing about digi stamps is the versatility and the flexibility. I love being able to size the image according to my needs.

MSB: What MSB image is YOU - represents you, your style, your personality, your soul,your interests, etc.

Mel: Oh! Tough question, as I can identify with so many images. I love Pam West's designs. Her windows and garden-scapes are so beautiful. I love the Around the Town line - the shops were my first purchase. And then there's the Doodlers - love that line because it's so carefree, yet personal.

MSB: What color combo is your favorite?


Mel: My favorite color combo is pretty much anything with Chocolate Brown... pink and brown, blue and brown, orange and brown.


MSB: What is your favorite technique?

Mel: My favorite technique changes daily. I think if I have to pick it would be Clean & Simple.

MSB: Share with us a few of your favorite MSB creations.


Mel: 4 of my favorites:






Thank you again Melissa for sharing your talents here on the Blvd! We will miss you!
See all of her Modern Sugar Blvd creations HERE!
Be sure to stay tuned this week as we say Farewell to other Sweet Sugars too!!
~Cassie

2 comments:

Jana M. said...

Melissa, Good luck with all future endeavors! It has been great to work with you.

Take Care.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Melissa,
Good luck in all your future endeavors! It was a blast working with you and I know I will be in contact with you! I love the Tuesday Morning sketches!
Hugs,
Georgia