CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fond Farewell: Valerie Urtiaga

We are approaching the end of our first term with the Modern Sugar Blvd Design Team. Those gals we affectionately call "The Sugars". Every Sugar is so talented and their creations have been much appreciated over these last several months.

Some of the Sugars are continuing on but several of our Sweet Girls are stepping down, due to other commitments that they had already made. We will greatly miss having them design with us each month. Of course, we'll still be keeping an eye on them, checking them out and cheering them on in their future endeavors - that's just what Sugars do, after all. I feel like it's kinda like the Marines: "Once a Sugar, Always a Sugar!"

I wanted to give each gal a Fond Farewell here on the blog and hope that you'll enjoy a bit of insight into who she is and leave her some love at the end!

Valerie Urtiaga


MSB: What is your favorite thing about digi stamps?
Valerie: I'm just loving digital images...there is more room in my craft room for other goodies and I also like how you can make them your own size!
MSB: What MSB image is YOU - represents you, your style, your personality, your soul,
your interests, etc.
Valerie: The image that best represents me is from the precious pretties digital stamp called Precious Prayer because I have a huge belief in prayer.
MSB: What color combo is your favorite?
Valerie: I love to many combos but if I HAVE to choose one it's gotta be pink, black/brown and white.
MSB: What is your favorite technique?
Valerie: Right now I'd have to say my favorite technique is adding dimension to a card whether it be glitter, ribbon, buttons, embossing on my big shot.
MSB: And finally 2-3 of your favorite creations using MSB images.
Rockin' Roxy

Pray
OohLaLa
MSB: Thank you so much Valerie. Valerie took on the monumental task each week of uploading the design team's creations for the MSB Challenge.
Best wishes as you continue on your creative journey!
See all of Valerie's Modern Sugar Blvd creations HERE!

1 comment:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

It was a blast working with you and I know that I will see what you are up to as I go to your blog all the time! Best of luck in all you do Valerie. You will be missed!
Hugs,
Georgia