CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Sugar's Creations....

Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the Spotlight - Christine's Creations

Good Morning! It's release day!!! Have you been enjoying the samples this week by the design team?

Today I want to feature the samples created for us by our guest designer this month, Christine Nay.

Here is her card using the new Growing Up image. Isn't his expression darling?!?! As the mother of a 2 year old boy, I can just imagine what he's thinking! I love Christine's use of buttons and that die cut camper!



Next I want to share with you the card Christine created using the new Reach image. Luuuhhhve it! I love how she has the trio of butterflies and the way she carried the Flutter By theme all the way through her card! It's just beautiful!!


Finally I have a calendar that Christine created using our Support Bracelets image. It's a terrific color combo and I love how she used that Doodle girl image too! All those little calendar icons are so cute!

There are more details including close up shots over on Christine's blog of this calendar. Please swing by there to see them and leave her some love!

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Great projects Christine!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards and projects, Christine!! tfs!!